a quick rundown:

My photo
Grand Rapids, MI, United States
I am a major goofball--I love making people laugh and having fun and being totally silly. I'm not afraid to be introspective, and really believe that if I help myself, I can better help the world.

Friday, August 17, 2007

new bloggy.

hello friends and family and whoever else may choose to follow the life and times of me.

i have decided to start a new bloggy because the old one lost its appeal. at least for me, it did. i was going through a lot at the time i stopped writing and i didn't really know how to begin again without explaining everything in detail for days. so, without further ado, here i am! i'm baaaaaaccccccckkkkk. and now all you people who need more things to do on the internet can check my bloggy with the obsessiveness one would a facebook or myspace or stock quotes. heh heh.

anyway, i love you all, and of course, more coming soon. =)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i'm number one. woootz! bring onnnnn, the posts!