a quick rundown:

My photo
Grand Rapids, MI, United States
I am a major goofball--I love making people laugh and having fun and being totally silly. I'm not afraid to be introspective, and really believe that if I help myself, I can better help the world.

Monday, December 3, 2007

oh, what a crazy time it is.

it seems as though i'm updating, really, just to shout out to the world that i do not like being isolated in my apartment, furiously typing away at a paper that i will be done with tomorrow and forgotten about the next day. i do not like being disconnected from the joy i feel about life and the ability to live it, but rather am confined to a small space with no opportunity to play and experience with people i like spending time with. i do not like feeling depressed and alone with no relief in the near future--especially since i am not a depressive person at all, and loneliness has a hard time being dignified when you take its time away with useless bullshit like german skits, sociology papers, and last-minute tests.

ahhh. breathe. this will be over soon, and i can go back to the ease of living in the moment. comparatively speaking, it seems a lot easier to not worry about everything i have to do--but rather focus on the time that is now, being silent and counting every beat of my heart as the first.

No comments: