a quick rundown:

My photo
Grand Rapids, MI, United States
I am a major goofball--I love making people laugh and having fun and being totally silly. I'm not afraid to be introspective, and really believe that if I help myself, I can better help the world.

Friday, April 18, 2008

devastation.

i don't know what else to say. i don't even know how to say what i'm feeling right now. what happened is not okay, and i don't even know that i'm sure how to process what's happened at this point.

i am incredibly hurt by what happened this evening. it will be interesting to see what happens as a result. i don't even know how to talk about it. i can't even fucking type about it. i don't expect anyone to understand.

i hate that there is not much i can do but i feel compelled to do everything i can.

No comments: