a quick rundown:

My photo
Grand Rapids, MI, United States
I am a major goofball--I love making people laugh and having fun and being totally silly. I'm not afraid to be introspective, and really believe that if I help myself, I can better help the world.

Monday, April 21, 2008

there's a fork in my dessert.

well, thanks for the calls to check up on me. i'm sorry for the calls i haven't returned, as they will come in due time. which basically means when i'm not obsessed with how angry i am that i took finite mathematics for business this semester. ugh.

anyway, i don't really want to disclose everything that happened on the blog, but i will say that my life seemed like dessert, and i was stuck with a fork unexpectedly. i am not particularly ready to be eaten, or even played with. but things are changing and i want to adopt the healthiest attitudes about life that i can. this is not easy, considering my brain has been washed meticulously over the last several years. ick.

anyway, love you all, and even when you don't comment me, i can feel you lurking. and i love it. xoxo.

2 comments:

HiddenKinship said...

we're always lurking. like Jaws. or Jurassic Park.

:) love you.

Lauren said...

iatethemuffin.blogspot.com