a quick rundown:

My photo
Grand Rapids, MI, United States
I am a major goofball--I love making people laugh and having fun and being totally silly. I'm not afraid to be introspective, and really believe that if I help myself, I can better help the world.

Monday, October 15, 2007

well, well.

here we are.
::sniff sniff::
i love the smell of fall.

i wrote a poem/song yesterday.
i'm not totally happy with the music i set to it, so that may change, but last night, i found myself driving in the dark, on the verge of tears. i stopped for some smokes (bad girl) and fought them to write what i felt would come out. it turned into a tale of reconciling the decision i made and the pain that comes with it, but ultimately, the time that suffering is endured is actually meant for healing. so...we'll see.

i'm meeting with this guy, wayne, on thursday. he's a bassist, plays in a blues/funk/pop band, and we're going to work on some music together. i'm pretty excited about it.

i know no one reads this anymore, but with the hope that there is still an audience, i bid you adieu.

1 comment:

HiddenKinship said...

don't kid yourself. I still stalk you like there's no tomorrow. :)